[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sun Aug 27 13:14:58 CDT 2017

Hello Ira,

Saturday, August 26, 2017, 10:02 AM, you wrote:

And way back before the problem was understood, there was lots
of assumption it was caused by scale and/or the screen at the
input to the valve. In the end, I don't think either of those
things had anything to do with the problems. When I tried to
repair my sisters defective one, before cutting the cord and
recycling as requested, I found that the only problem was a
sticky solenoid. And that had been used once a day for 3 years.

It looked perfect when disassembled, but the coil was no longer
strong enough to move the valve because of the O-ring problem.

-- Ira