[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Aug 26 12:02:43 CDT 2017

Hello Robert,

Friday, August 25, 2017, 7:36 AM, you wrote:

> The original Brazen 1.0 had a ton of problems, primarily
> because of lower quality valve components. Behmor stood behind
> the product and replaced mine 3 or 4 times at no cost, even
> overnighting the last one to me. When my last 1.0 died at
> least 2 years ago, I promptly bought the Plus. It has
> performed flawlessly ever since.

I had 2 original Brazens and one still works, the other was
replaced by Behmor. The only problem I'm aware of with the
original version was it stopped pouring occasionally, a problem
caused when the vendor put a lower quality o-ring in the brew
solenoid. Behmor took care of that problem for any one who had
it. I would not have any reservations about buying another, it's
certainly one of the more capable brewers for it's intended
market. Maybe the most capable.

-- Ira