[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 08:15:31 CDT 2017

One last add - due to a couple circumstances (for once, neither of which is
poor planning on my part), I have no roasted coffee in the house (guess
what I'm doing this afternoon).  I'm heading out in a bit to the local shop
for an espresso and a drip, but my parents didn't drink all the coffee
yesterday.

So, I poured some into a cup and took a sip.  It's still a bit warm - not
hot, but after 23 hours in the carafe, it's not down to room temp.

Sounds like there were some issues with the original machine.  It also
sounds like they were handled well.  As Robert said - first iteration of a
new product, and Behmor stood behind their product.  That reputation was
also part of why I asked for this brewer when mom was looking for advice on
what kind I wanted.

-John