Bob Glasscock bobglass at centurytel.net
Fri Aug 25 14:41:43 CDT 2017

All,

Behmor's Brazen is my favorite so far. We use a Technivorm at our primary home, and it makes a nice brew but the steel carafe just doesn't keep the brew warm, so if I have guests I decant into a different carafe. The Brazen has enough adjustments to satisfy most any aficionado, is reasonably priced and is backed up by Behmor's excellent customer service. I also had to replace my original because of the crystallization problem, but the free replacement unit solved the problem and I, too, descale about once a month and use filtered water. I've looked at the Bonavita and decided the Brazen is what I would replace the TV with. Connectivity? Not important since I grind just before brewing anyway. Good Brewing!!

Bob Glasscock
Point Clear, AL

Hey, and what's wrong with Amazon? Just because they're taking over the world? Scary.