[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Coffees and Workshop Blend #42
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Aug 25 14:34:07 CDT 2017
We just added five new coffees to the list from Burundi, Ethiopia,
Guatemala, Nicaragua and a new Workshop Blend. Enjoy...and have a great
- *Burundi Kiganda Murambi <https://goo.gl/EexLLX>* - Fruited to raw sugar
sweetness, cinnamon mixed with raw sugar, raisin and chopped date,
snickerdoodle cookies, cherry soda, and tart lingonberry. Fantastic brewed,
and Full City is great for espresso.
- *Ethiopia Yukiro Cooperative <https://goo.gl/2x9qGx>* - Yukiro shows best
with light roasting, where floral sweetness is found, panela and cane
sugar, raw honey, along with notes of limeade, lemon grass tea, and a
flavor of apricot Hefeweizen in the finish.
- *Guatemala San Diego Buena Vista <https://goo.gl/WSYQP2>* - Great balance
of sweet/bittersweetness, with accent notes of cinnamon spice, dried apple,
vanilla, and candied walnut. Excels at a wide roast range. Good for
- *Nicaragua Monte Libano Caturra <https://goo.gl/Sa34gW>* - Top notes of
black walnut and soft fruited notes are in there, but it's the bittering
and sweet flavors that define the cup. Brimming with layers of cocoa
flavors and unrefined sugars. Good for espresso.
- *Espresso Workshop #42 - Blue Forty Two <https://goo.gl/1o4fW5>* - Blue
Forty Two melds notes of bittersweet chocolate and citrus so well, fresh
squeezed lemon enveloped in flavors of chocolate syrup, carob, and baking
cocoa, fading to pulpy orange flavor, and fresh grapefruit.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast