[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

Cameron Schmidt schmidtcam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:24:28 CDT 2017

I recently picked up a Technivorm 15 cup with the thermal Carafe at a local
bargain store for 45 dollars... It was a new returned product because the
bracket that holds the brew basket was broken. Replacement bracket is $21 from
Technivorm. I LOVE it... Especially for entertaining... Makes great
coffee... I love the simplicity of it...

Cameron

(long time lurker)