[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:47:50 CDT 2017

I have a softener, but where we live it's standard that the kitchen tap is
the only unsoftened cold water in the house, so I suppose I could get water
from the bathroom.

I also have a filter on a side tap for drinking water, but I think I almost
have to add an RO system to it to get the minerals out.  The water is
really, really hard where I live (near Minneapolis).

I think descaling is the easiest thing to do.