[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 12:36:22 CDT 2017

Better yet add filter and softening to your cold water tap. Most home water needs it. Which of course does not remove the need to descale but makes the frequency MUCH less.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.