[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:04:49 CDT 2017

I know it's not a popular place to buy, but when my mom bought it on
Amazon, the connected version was $15 more than the brazen plus (and both
were womewhat lower in price than SM is asking for the Brazen plus).  So,
not $100 different, for sure.  Had the cost differential been that big, I
would have made sure she bought the plus.  $15 difference was a small
enough price to pay for the novelty factor.

Thanks for the hard water tip.  Even after 6 brews, I'm noticing white
flakes in my reservoir.  Guess I need to add descaler to my next green bean
order (and wipe out the reservoir every couple days)

-John