[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

Barbara C. Greenspon Lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Thu Aug 24 19:30:10 CDT 2017

This is probably not what you’re looking for, but I LOVE my Bunn Trifecta MB Brewer, which Sweet Marias carries, which I’ve used almost daily for 2 1/2 to three years.  I loved my Technivorm (had two, one at work and one at home), but once I got the Trifecta, I stopped using the one at home and sold it after a few months.  The Trifecta is expensive, but it makes the best coffee that isn’t espresso (in my opinion)!  I wouldn’t go back for anything.  I know quite a few people who love it, by the way.  And Bunn has been terrific.  I had a problem with a brew chamber (cup), and Bunn replaced it for free, quickly, past warranty.  Also, I needed a new tiny o-ring or valve, for the chamber, which we could have easily replaced, but they sent me another brew chamber with no cost.

Just thought I’d throw it in for an idea, but the Technivorm was terrific too.

Barbara Greenspon