[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu Aug 24 19:17:55 CDT 2017

I used to use a Krups and really liked it and if my Technivorm ever gives up I would consider the Krups.

Now I need to figure out a coffee maker that will fit in my TC Teardrop camper that can put up with some abuse.

Oh and I finally roasted the Guatemalan Finca Huehue.... that came in the espresso pack and it is just as described. Now I wish I had a few more pounds of it.

Peter

Sent from somewhere