[Homeroast] Need Advice on Brewer

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 19:11:18 CDT 2017

I've used the Bonavita brewers quite a bit in the past and brew an excellent cup. Bryan was skeptical and was pissed first time he tasted a cup, he couldn't match it consistently Chemex brewing haha! Used a couple of them a few years ago brewing to 8 airpots for free taste samples. Brewed 4 pots each brewer at least every 2 hours all day Sat & Sun like 6 months of the year for 2 years. That said I'd be surprised if they lasted as long as your Technivorm did but who knows. Then again they cost far less than a Technivorm AND have better shower from the head, temp spot on.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

Ultimately the quest for Koffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must first not know. And in knowing know I know not. Each Personal enlightenment found exploring the many divergent foot steps of Those who have gone before.