[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones from Kenya, Tanzania and El Salvador.
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Aug 17 19:13:23 CDT 2017
Take a look at these great new coffees from El Salvador, Kenya and Tanzania
that we added to the list this afternoon.
- *El Salvador Santa Ana Finca El Angel <https://goo.gl/av5BYj>* - El Angel
has a balanced base coffee flavor with aromatics reminiscent of a vanilla
ice cream sundae, caramel sauce and roasted peanut, shadowed by subtle top
notes of dried apple, raisin and black walnut. Good for espresso.
- *El Salvador Honey Process Las Termopilas <https://goo.gl/9qrcG1>* -
Delicious sweet/savory notes found at City+ with notes of Almond Roca
candies, panela sugar, roasted almond, faint raisin and black tea accents.
Aromatics of honey glazed nuts and molasses on toast. Good for espresso.
- *Kenya Kiambu Tano Ndogo AB <https://goo.gl/DnL78m>* - Quite sweet in
light to middle roasting with a silky body and muted fruit notes in the
finish. Dried blueberry covered in dark chocolate, cinnamon stick, Concord
grapes and more. Good for espresso.
- *Kenya Nyeri Kiandu AB <https://goo.gl/AN1pT8>* - Delicate, hoppy florals
compliment notes of orange, ruby grapefruit, red apple, raspberry,
pomegranate, black cherry juice, and more. Grapefruit-like acidity is
structuring, if not puckering.
- *Tanzania Mara Tarime AB <https://goo.gl/EXrLWR>* - The cooling cup
reveals layers of unrefined sugars, panela, demurara, molasses, a stable
base for fruit notes to stand out against. Grape and mixed berry fruit roll
ups register. Darker roasts show high % cacao bar and rue-like herbals.
Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast