[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: More new Kenyas + Panama + Rwanda
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Aug 4 19:30:49 CDT 2017
Remember those Kenyas we added last week? Well, a few of them have sold out
already but don't worry, here's a few more. Check out the new Panama and
new Rwanda as well.
- *Kenya Muranga Riakiberu AB <https://goo.gl/Zk7Enc>* - Complex flavor
matrix, transparent simple syrup sweetness, tart lemon-lime, cranberry
sauce, concord grape juice, and orange zest, and a grabby citric acidity.
Great at a fairly wide roast range.
- *Kenya Embu Ngurueri Peaberry <https://goo.gl/YmpBpQ>* - Spiced from top
to bottom, Ngurueri has a presence of buttery sugar and lemon cookie
flavors, laced with notes of clove, cinnamon, all spice, and dried
coriander along the way.
- *Kenya Kirinyaga Ngugu-ini Peaberry <https://goo.gl/zT9a2c>* - Intense
across the roast spectrum, fruited notes include pineapple nectar, yellow
peach, tangerine, nectarine, cranberry, and green grape. Rose hip tea tops
off this quintessential Kenya cup.
- *Panama Volcan Baru Bambito <https://goo.gl/PqPrGD>* - Crisp, sweet,
balanced, and clean, Bambito is versatile coffee, with flavors of
marshmallow, brown sugar, green tea, dried apple and walnut, and a finish
that comes to a point. Good for espresso.
- *Rwanda Rulindo Cocatu Cooperative Lot 3 <https://goo.gl/KyGjKW>* -
Always a shining star, Cocatu has a Medjool date aroma, brown sugar
sweetness in the cup, with accents of chamomile flower tea, cinnamon sauce,
clove, and fig pudding. Deeper roast levels produce incredible level of
dark chocolate. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast