[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Coffee from Rwanda, Brazil, Burundi, Guatemala & Nicaragua
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Apr 28 19:29:23 CDT 2017
Hey everyone. Here's eight new coffees that we just added...from Brazil,
Burundi, Guatemala, Nicaragua & Rwanda.
- Brazil Dry Process Fazenda Furnas <https://goo.gl/th37zD> - Furnas is a
big fruited cup with hefty sweetness: molasses, berry, ripe apple, barley
malt, tamarind, banana bread, peanut-rolled dried strawberries. Great
accent coffee for blending. Good for espresso.
- Brazil Fazenda do Sertao Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/umhfPJ> - Layered
sugar and nut notes come off like sweetened almond milk, and honey-glazed
almond, and baker's cocoa and hickory notes accent the finish. An
approachable Brazil favorable in middle to dark roasting. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Kibumbu Kayokwe Lot 1 <https://goo.gl/bJd4dG> - Kayokwe is
wonderful brewed in lighter roast shades, tea-like to lemon brightness,
dark cranberry juice, complex baking spice notes, and resonant sweetness. A
- Guatemala Xinabajul -Cerro Verde <https://goo.gl/5up0TL> - Cerro Verde
shows caramel sweetness at City+, baked pastries, red apple, and cocoa
powder. A shade darker highlights dark berry and syrupy chocolate flavors.
Nice acidity across the spectrum. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Xinabajul Producers <https://goo.gl/TRzcg1> - Caramel sugar
sweetness, cocoa powder-dusted almonds, and crisp apple accent. A balanced
coffee with tea-like brightness. Cocoa flavors build with roast, and Full
City and beyond are true dual-use. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Buenos Aires -Los Pinos <https://goo.gl/DXnekN> - Los Pinos is
a crowd pleasing cup: big body, mild acidity, and convincing
bittersweetness. Full City finds a nice interplay between layered sugars,
nut notes and bittersweet roast tones. Good for espresso and blending.
- Rwanda Nyamasheke Mutovu Lot 1 <https://goo.gl/4Pmq2o> - Mutovu is a
fantastic brewed cup. Perfumed aromatics, butterscotch and sugarcane juice,
baking spices, and fruited brightness. Accents of apple, stone fruit, Earl
Grey tea, and vanilla-caramels.
- Rwanda Kivu Kanzu Lot 2 <https://goo.gl/hQqrjp> - Kanzu is a refined cup,
City/City+ roasts showing marzipan, raisin, fleshy fruit, and dark grape. A
true beauty, top note highlights of cardamom spice, Darjeeling tea, and
spiced orange punch. City to Full City. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast