[Homeroast] How to Make the World’s Smallest Cup of Coffee

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Apr 25 13:24:16 CDT 2017

John, you have a good memory. Here's a link to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9xMarGcGp8

I wonder if Sweet Maria's holds the record for the smallest recorded
roasted batch of one bean. If someone else has, we may have to roast a half
bean.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:51 AM, John Nordling <john.nordling at gmail.com>
wrote:

> SM did some experiments on roasting a few beans a while back (within the
> last five years, anyways) - maybe as few as one?  I can't remember, but
> there was a video and/or postcard where a bean holder made from a bent
> paperclip was employed to make it possible.
>
> Everything old is new again :).
>
> -John
>
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:39 AM Michael Boshes <espressoperson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Have you see this?
> >
> > http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2017/04/worlds-smallest-cup-of-coffee/
> >
> > Impressive feat. But they only went part way. Didn’t we have a roaster on
> > this list — Les? — who roasted just one bean in his barbecue grill drum?

> sweetmariascoffee.com
> Forum</a>
> >
> --
> ~~
> "Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk
> Hotel, *In the Aeroplane Over the Sea*
>
> Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com
> sweetmariascoffee.com

*Byron Dote*