[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: new coffees from Burundi, Colombia, Costa Rica and Ethiopia
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Apr 6 17:41:50 CDT 2017
We just added five new coffees to the list. We hope you enjoy them.
- Burundi Rubanda Station <https://goo.gl/TF9wx2> - Cane juice sweetness,
with notes of dried cherry, orange tea, graham cracker, and a tart lemon
accent. Floral and raspberry leaf hints mark the finish. Big body in the
darker roast levels. Great for espresso.
- Colombia Valle de Pavón -Los Palomos <https://goo.gl/GL3PgK> - Ideal pour
over brew, array of flavors includes cooked berry, plum, fig pudding, pulpy
citrus, and layers of unrefined sugars. Subtle cocoa note provides contrast
at City+, and a pulpy citrus note adds to perceived acidity.
- Colombia La Plata Verdas Vecinos <https://goo.gl/Xd2CjA> - Veredas
Vecinos boasts underlying raw cane juice sweetness, dried apple and
persimmon hints, barley tea and black walnut in the finish. Impressive
apple tea like acidity.
- Costa Rica Tarrazu -Talamanca 1800 <https://goo.gl/8tlfXw> - Impressive
acidity for Costa Rica, lemon-like brightness at light and dark roasts,
honey-drizzled nut, green tea and black walnut in the long finish. A true
- Ethiopia Guji Mauz Sini <https://goo.gl/bMQElQ> - Mauz Sini boasts
jasmine florals across the recommended roast spectrum, with dark fruit,
bergamot, and Earl Grey tea accents. Finish has notes of cocoa powder and
aromatic wood hint. Great Ethiopia espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast