[Homeroast] Pour over? Naw

Robert Foster foster49801 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 08:13:32 CDT 2017

How does the Technivorm differ from pour over (except for less effective water dispersion)? I bought my first Tech at least 17 years ago and definitely prefer the Brazen.

Of course, each method requires proper dial in: grind, roast level, water temperature.

At any rate, each of us is entitled to their own opinion. Different strokes, etc.

Regards.