[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones including a pair of Mexico Fair Trade Organic coffees
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 30 19:42:15 CDT 2016
We just added five great coffees to the list this afternoon. We hope you
enjoy them! Take care and have a great weekend.
- El Salvador San Luis -El Cujal <https://goo.gl/yCnYpZ> - Toffee-nut cup
character, caramel and almond, subtle bittering cocoa tones. Apple and pear
accents, big body, and integrated acidity, and a long finish of nougat and
cocoa. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Pulcal Villa Sarchi <https://goo.gl/bz0KKT> - Pulcal
Villa Sarchi is a cup with prized cleanliness, simple syrup to raw sugar
sweetness, baking spice accents, and suggestions of black tea, candied
lemon, banana walnut bread, and black currant. Good for espresso.
- Mexico FTO La Cañada -Teotitlán <https://goo.gl/4XAxKG> - This lot from
Teotitlán offers fruit jam flavors, berry and cherry, with toffee nut, and
complex chocolate bittersweetness. Wonderful espresso too: viscous, layered
dark chocolate, tart berry. Good for espresso.
- Mexico FTO Sierra Juárez -Ayuuk <https://goo.gl/e7dWoz> - Ayuuk is quite
the crowd pleaser, oatmeal and raisin cookie aromatics, flavors of
turbinado sugar, baker's cocoa, apple, and walnut. Balance in the middle
roasts. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Finca Buenos Aires Hacienda <https://goo.gl/2mBJV8> - Refined
cane and raw sugars, vanilla, Brazil nut, and a dusting of fine cocoa
powder. Crowd-pleasing, balanced, bodied, low-acid cup that works well as
dual-use. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast