[Homeroast] Portafilter in or out?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Sep 27 08:52:00 CDT 2016

I guess I would have been offended too.

I would call both of you wrong.

I personally think you should have asked if he minded input and/or if he
would explain why he didn't keep the PF in.

I think it is bunk not to keep the PF in for the reasons you mention.

I would simply not order coffee there.

Where I live, I have two places I will order coffee of any sort 1)
because they do it as I expect 2) because it is good (listed in no
particular order of importance).

John