[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Six new ones including a new dry processed Ethiopia
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 23 19:31:17 CDT 2016
Hello Everyone. We just added some new coffee to the list. Enjoy and have a
- Brazil Municipal de Cristina -Jamir Microlot <https://goo.gl/P3S3OM> -
This microlot from Jamir shows well in middle roasts, nut-to-cocoa tones,
berry topping, thick, inky body. A great espresso option on it's own, or as
a blend base. Great espresso.
- Burundi Muyinga Rukanya-Rusheri <https://goo.gl/CZJbof> - This lot from
Muyinga has molasses and caramel sweetness, berry tones, all spice, a
honey-wheat puff note, and subtle lemon water acidity. Great chocolatey
- Costa Rica Helsar -Don Leonardo <https://goo.gl/kgOLMz> - "Classic" Costa
Rican coffee, extremely balanced, dark brown sugar and cinnamon through to
the finish, baked apple, red berry, chocolate almond bark. Good for
- Ethiopia Dry Process Yirga Cheffe Janbar <https://goo.gl/dEg4HR> - Janbar
is a powerhouse, raspberry and lychee, jamaica tea, fruit juice, and floral
grace note. Like chocolate/berry ganache at. Very clean for dry process.
City to Full City. Wild espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Chinga AA <https://goo.gl/uV5IpI> - Chinga shows great at
City+, big fruited flavors, syrupy sweetness, dark berry and fruit nectars,
chocolate covered coconut, and a banana puree finishing note.
- Nicaragua Dry Process -Carmen Maracaturra <https://goo.gl/vDT0W8> - A
fruit-forward cup, City+ roasts pushing flavors of ripe blackberry,
raspberry, wine-like grape notes, along with toffee candied almonds, peanut
butter, and layers of cocoa (dependent on roast level).
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast