[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Six new ones, including a pair of special Ethiopias
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 16 20:25:29 CDT 2016
Hello Everyone. We hope you had a great week. Here's a few new coffees for
you. Check out the two new Ethiopias...same farm...two different processing
- Ethiopia Dry Process Shakiso Kayon <https://goo.gl/pY822Y> - Wild berry,
maple sugar, caramel, citrus accents, ripe cranberry, tamarind, hibiscus
tea, and flame grape. Incredibly complex cup! Great for espresso.
- Ethiopia Shakiso Kayon Mountain Farm <https://goo.gl/lnzReh> - A
beautiful cup: jasmine florals, raw honey, cherry cola, lemon custard and
refined finish. Darker roasts are like jasmine-infused cacao bar. Great
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Familia Recinos <https://goo.gl/eGxfZN> -
Juicy brewed cup, dried apple and black currant accents, Asian pear, syrupy
sweetness, and malic brightness. So versatile, and develops high chocolate
with development. Good for espresso.
- Kenya Othaya Gatuyaini Peaberry <https://goo.gl/dQfwDf> - Candy-like
sweetness, caramel and butter toffee, mixed berry, kumquat, black plum,
Mission fig. Moderate citric acidity, and full body. Good Kenya espresso.
- Tanzania Mbozi -Iwezya Station <https://goo.gl/rLqF2G> - A cup with
brooding sweetness, raw sugar flavors balancing Baker's cocoa tones. Peach
tea and mild citrus accent the cup, and Full City develops a rich cacao bar
- Yemen Mokha Bani Haraz Peaberry <https://goo.gl/q0p6pN> - Haraz is
intense, pungent sarsaparilla and brown rice syrup, dried fig, berry, and
tamarind. Dark cacao and sandalwood show with more roast, fruited, with a
sweet leathery note. Viscous body. Best with 2-3 days rest. Good for
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast