[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five New Ones Just Added

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 9 20:57:32 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone. We hope you are doing well. We just added five new coffees.
We hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend.

- Guatemala Patzun Finca La Florida <http://goo.gl/Xybtkc> - 87.8 points -
A honeyed coffee, steeped chamomile flower with red honey, muscovado sugar,
black walnut. Apple-like acidity shifting toward cranberry juice.
Outstanding as espresso.
- Kenya Othaya Kamoini Peaberry <http://goo.gl/P3OgEq> - Plump fruited
notes, blackberry and blueberry, pineapple, stone fruits, and acidity like
ripe grapefruit. Cinnamon accent on the exhale, and shades of dark cocoa
with heavier roasting.
- Papua New Guinea Kainantu Farm <http://goo.gl/5mUUxJ> - 87.2 points -
Grape skins, dark berry, bittersweetness of roasted cacao, rustic sweetness
like hickory chips, and a leathery aspect in the finish.
- Sumatra Lintong Boru Batak <http://goo.gl/xg8o6x> - Lintong cup
character: sweet malt syrups, mossy earth tones, Ricola lozenges. Chicory
root and pipe tobacco accents, baker's cocoa along the way. Good for
espresso.
- Ethiopia Techo-Kecho SWP Decaf <http://goo.gl/oqcr8C> - Molasses sugar,
toasted barley, honey wheat cereal, peach, and apple cider. An near cloying
sweetness, giving way to rustic cocoa tones in the finish. City+ to Full
City+. Good for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.