[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert - Five new ones including a dry process Ethiopia
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Oct 14 19:36:34 CDT 2016
We just added these to the list. Enjoy!
- Ethiopia Gr. 1 Dry-Process Fara Sala <https://goo.gl/8QlXOq> - Fara Sala
is an outstanding, fruit-forward coffee, notes of berry, apricot, lychee,
mango nectar, and tamarind candies coming through in the cup. Syrupy,
articulate, and a clean example of dry processed coffee. A wild espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Finca Pavon <https://goo.gl/6jRKdB> - We loved our
middle roasts of Finca Pavon (City+), juicy body, balanced core
bittersweetness, and accents of dried apple, grapes and grape skins, and
walnut. Good for espresso..
- Kenya Nyeri Kiaga Peaberry <https://goo.gl/MmVlGt> - Acidity is shows
most intensity at City/City+, lemonade and pink grapefruit, with compact
caramel sweetness. Grape, plum, and lemon spritzer in middle roasts, with
complex cocoa tones.
- Rwanda Kivu Kageyo Station <https://goo.gl/BBgvPH> - Kageyo is complex,
layers of baking spices, raw cane juice sweetness, clove soda, candied
lemon peel, and English Breakfast tea. Zippy lemon-like brightness. Good
- Tanzania Mara Tarime AB <https://goo.gl/EX6hgh> - Middle roasts make for
wonderful brewed coffee, 70% cacao bar, raw sugar, chocolate stout beer,
and an herbal rue accent.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast