[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Nicaragua, Mexico & Brazil

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Oct 7 19:29:47 CDT 2016

Hey there! We just added three new coffees. We hope you enjoy them. Have a
great weekend!

- Brazil Dry Processed Fazenda do Sertao <https://goo.gl/IuPgs6> - Layered
sugar and nut notes come off like sweetened almond milk, giving way to
brooding chocolate roast tones, with both fruit and aromatic wood accents.
Good for espresso.
- Mexico FTO Acatepec -Dos Productores <https://goo.gl/f70I52> - A complex
cup across the roast spectrum, sweetness from molasses to panela to date
sugar. Bittersweet cacao core gives way to strawberry, dried tamarind, and
muscat grape.
- Nicaragua Buenos Aires -Java Cultivar <https://goo.gl/Pj6zwb> - Middle
roasts harness balance of raw cane juice and bittersweet cocoa, with
accents of Lipton tea, canned plum, pistachio butter, and fig preserves.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com