[Homeroast] What long strange trip it's been!

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Nov 24 10:35:13 CST 2016

Mike,

I am still using one of your two 1/2-3/4 lb. roasters that you used for your
shop when it first opened. You must have run them nearly 24-7. I remember
that the heater on the one I bought from you had sagged due to use beyond
its design parameters. The one I replaced it with is still in use. The CCR
Hot Top makes a great home roaster, but is ridiculously undersized for pro
use. Your 3 K roaster is probably starting to feel that way now with several
shops.

Happy holidays to all.

Mike Chester