[Homeroast] What long strange trip it's been!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 19:11:07 CST 2016

This month began year 10 since turning coffee professional. Back then it was
tough to justify let alone pay for a full pallet (10 bags) of greens.
Yesterday was the first time having 3 pallets delivered the same day. Posted
a video on FB of my current greens "stash" if interested.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.mcginness.963

Did a quick count after the 30 bags arrived resulting in 125 bags ~16,971.5
pounds greens on hand. A far cry from when my home roasting stash went over
200lb and went on a buying moratorium a decade or so ago! Still have 55 more
bags on contract to bring in the next couple months. But big difference
these will all be roasted in far less time than that 200lb home stash was
back then :-)

Yeah I'll be getting a larger roaster before too long but also a bigger
Roastery location in the search phase. NEED more serious greens storage
space!!!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com