[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Sale.

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Nov 23 19:00:20 CST 2016

Hello Everyone,

We have a couple great deals lined up for you in the coming days.

>From Friday 11/25 through Monday 11/28, we are dropping the prices of Gene
Cafe' <https://goo.gl/kUpCvm> roasters to $535...that's $50 off! If you
have been considering purchasing one, they are great machines and we have
been very pleased with them since we began selling them a decade ago.

Our Cyber Sale doesn't stop on Monday night. Use the coupon code
*cyberbean2016* for 15% off your order from Monday 11/28 through Wednesday
11/30. CLICK HERE <https://goo.gl/D6vLnr> for more details.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
--
*Byron Dote*