[Homeroast] Grinder Thoughts

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:10:34 CST 2016

I'm looking to replace my Mazzer Super Jolly.  Of course, whatever I
replace it with needs to be something durable that can consistently produce
a quality grind and is easy to adjust.  I have a red La Spaziale Dream that
I'll be pairing it with.  My budget is $1000, shipped.

There are three grinders on my short list... it seems really difficult to
get reviews and videos on these, so I'm looking for any additional
information, opinions, and recommendations you all can provide.

* Fiorenzato F4 --  https://goo.gl/awjiqa

* Compak E5 -- https://goo.gl/0rZg5A

* Nuova Simonelli G60 -- https://goo.gl/VBBfIo

My primary reasons for upgrading are: