[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Colombias and Kenyas

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 18 19:10:32 CST 2016

Hello Everyone.
Last week, we brought you some new Colombian coffees and this week we bring
you two more including two new Kenyas. We hope you enjoy them. Have a great
weekend.

- Colombia Urrao -La Esperanza Microlot <https://goo.gl/FnjkwF> - Honey and
raw sugar sweetness, pancake syrup, and elderberry tea. A complex Colombia,
opens up as it cools, baked apple, blueberry, and grape. Intense espresso.
- Colombia Valle de los Puentes <https://goo.gl/jhShjG> - Middle roasts
show persistent panela sugar sweetness, notes of dried apple, pecan pie,
and candied nut. Cocoa builds at deeper roasts. Great for espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Kiaguthu Peaberry <https://goo.gl/QapQOs> - Kiaguthu shows
citrus brightness, with flavors of pink grapefruit, mandarin, and blood
orange. Complex spices throughout, with accents of pear, plum and shaved
orange peel.
- Kenya Othaya Gatuyaini PB Lot 2 <https://goo.gl/WBTDCz> - Deep caramel
sweetness, fruited accents of boysenberry sauce, apple butter, lemon, and
tamarind. Naval orange and dark grape as it cools.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com