[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Here come those Colombia coffees you have been waiting for.
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 11 19:21:30 CST 2016
Hello Everybody. We just added four new coffees including three brand new
- Colombia Timaná Principales Lotes <https://goo.gl/86JGH7> - Incredible
balance and sweetness on up to 2nd snaps. Apple cider, cola soda,
blackberry-like acidity, top tones of cooked fruit, and layered cocoa
finish. Great as espresso.
- Colombia La Plata Productores Pequeños <https://goo.gl/AopgzR> -
Versatile in the roaster, incredibly sweet from City to Full City+. Dark
grape, apricot jelly, fresh cane juice, orange spice tea, and peach Snapple
- a complex cup! Good for espresso.
- Colombia La Plata -Trujillo Microlote <https://goo.gl/pqfKot> -
Incredible brewed cup, balance in the middle roasts, clove note from front
to back, honey-sweetened chamomile tea, rindy orange note. Full City brew
has a flavor of plum-infused cacao bar.
- Costa Rica Don Oscar -Los Anonos <https://goo.gl/gg2vrR> - Cup flavors in
Los Anonos are articulate and clean, notes of lemon-herb tea, graham
cracker crust, berry, and plum. Acidity is mouthcleansing and tea-like.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast