[Homeroast] Flair Espresso Maker

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Nov 11 13:30:59 CST 2016

For those interested I was able to review the Flair and put a review on
Home-Barista and Coffeegeek.  Tried SM forum but I wasn't signed up and
it's not been approved for over a week.

http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/espresso/machines/716332#716332

He is going to be adding a screen.

BTW, a couple people have mentioned keeping clean and de-mineralizing.
I can't see how that is ever going to be an issue.  Since water is never
sitting in any parts there should never been any build up at all.  One
quick rinse and it's done.

John