[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Brazil, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Rwanda
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Nov 4 20:03:56 CDT 2016
We just added 6 new coffees to the list. We hope you enjoy them. Have a
- Brazil Santa Luzia Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/rlSsWT> - Dried to
winey fruit, bittersweet cocoa, syrupy sweetness. Heavy chocolate tones,
cocoa-dusted dry fruits and roasted nuts. Great blend base. Good for
- Guatemala Huehuetenango El Paraiso <https://goo.gl/2wv6ix> - El Paraiso
shows complex sweetness at a wide range of roasts, raw honey, turbinado to
muscovado sugars, cane juice, and molasses hints. Subtle fruit tones as the
cup cools. Good for espresso.
- Honduras Belén -Brisas del Cerro <https://goo.gl/nnWcEP> - Raisin to
peach in aroma, opening up to dark fruit and berry jam in the cup, rich
dark chocolate syrup, grape skins, and Thai coconut. Good for espresso.
- Mexico FTO Oaxaca -La Entrada <https://goo.gl/0bXMb8> - La Entrada has
sweet to savory aromatics, notes of honey, bran muffin, Umami tea, walnut,
and bittersweet chocolate chips. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Acopio Suyatal <https://goo.gl/4yy0Bd> - Suyatal makes a great
"daily drinking" coffee, showing balanced bittersweetness. Malt sugar and
roasted nut tones give way to cocoa nib-like finish, subtle rind-like
acidity. Good for espresso.
- Rwanda Cocatu Coop SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/ePza5X> - The cup has
impressive sweetness for decaf, malt syrup and burned sugars, notes of rye
ale, hops, dehydrated apple, cinnamon sticks, and barley. Good decaf
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast