[Homeroast] Flair Espresso Maker

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Nov 1 12:28:33 CDT 2016

Hello Greg,

Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 9:13 AM, you wrote:

> In looking at this, I am not sure it is much different than
> an aeropress, except a fancier design with a lever.  From the
> video, the water looks like it mixes with the grind prior to
> being pulled, which is the same aeropress concept.  Cool,
> maybe if you like gadgets, but not sure it would pass as more than that.

It has a lever and it's metal so the pressure is much highere
than an Aeropress, also, the coffee is tamped, which an
Aeropress isn't. Is it likely perfect, no, but I'd guess it will
be very good. I'd still consider an http://espressoforge.com/
for portable espresso. it's bigger but uses standard 58mm parts
and it's proven capable of making stellar espresso.

-- Ira