[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Colombia,

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed May 25 13:32:50 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
We just added a trio of mouth-watering coffees to the list. We hope you
like them.

- *Colombia Inzá -Rio Paez <https://goo.gl/RVdklE>* - Whipped honey,
lemonade sweetened with panela sugar, fresh fruit accents, shimmering lemon
brightness. Profusely sweet cup, handles well at a wide range of roasts.
Great espresso.
- *Papua New Guinea Korona Valley <https://goo.gl/Inp5Ay>* - Incredibly
complex cup, buoyant body, and juicy mouthfeel. Papaya, orange, yellow
plum, muscat grape: a wide range of fruit. Fades to bittersweet dark cacao
in the aftertaste. Shimmering citric acidity.
- *Sumatra Mandheling-Aceh Triple-Pick <https://goo.gl/GEVzsM>* - This
Mandheling triple pick has rich bittersweetness, mild fruited tones like
dry banana, and sweet herbal notes. Smokey cacao and cedar flavors in the
finish. Good for espresso.

*Cant decide between the wonderfully diverse flavors of East African
coffees? Try our East African 8-pack Sample Set <https://goo.gl/4gJRyt> and
get ready for your palate to expand.*

--
*Byron Dote*