[Homeroast] Bonavita? Tips, anyone?

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:27:46 CDT 2016

My coffee ratio that I use is 15-16 grams of water to one gram of coffee. Approximately. 😀

Sent using CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.4.52&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2] On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Bryce Kerley < bkerley at brycekerley.net [bkerley at brycekerley.net] > wrote:
On May 8, 2016, 19:42 -0400, Brian Kamnetz <bkamnetz at gmail.com>, wrote:

Regarding ratio of coffee to water, the rule of thumb is something like 2
grams coffee/ounce of water.

One fluid ounce of water is just shy of 30g, which for the 15g of grounds I
usually inverted aeropress with, is 225g, right at aeropress capacity too.
Good ratio!