[Homeroast] Bonavita? Tips, anyone?

Marshall, Larry lcm at marshap.com
Sun May 8 16:33:56 CDT 2016

I grind with a Baratza Encore set to 10.

I heat the water in a Bonavita kettle and drip it through a Hario Coffee
Dripper 01.

Having been introduced to coffee by Peet in 1966, I use 17gm of beans to a
small cup of 175ml (~6 fl oz).

I've been using the kettle for over a year. It's beginning to get a bit
rickety. I just purchased a Fellow Stagg Pouring Kettle but have not yet
used it.

Larry