[Homeroast] Plugging HandyBrew

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:15:12 CDT 2016

Barbara, I'm happy to hear that you took the plunge and like the results.
I'm in Mankato but have a sister in Florida who I have been getting deeper
and deeper (though very slowly) into coffee. She and I went 50/50 on a
2-for-1. I have the smaller model but now and then it's nice to be able to
make a bigger batch.

Brian