[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Bolivia, Colombia, Java, Sumatra and Zambia
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 6 19:25:55 CDT 2016
We just added five new coffees to the list. We hope you enjoy them.
- Bolivia Org. Yungas Valley Peaberry <https://goo.gl/6WjEzv> -
Well-balanced cup at a wide range of roasts. Refined sugar and nut tones,
hazelnut, almond paste, banana bread, chocolate brownie, and orange tea
- Colombia La Plata Los Santos Lote 2 <https://goo.gl/V8W6ES> - Complex,
floral honey sweetness, fruit punch, vanilla custard, amaretto, cocoa
powder, and raspberry filling. Flavors settle on your tongue in layers,
crisp acidity tying it all together. Good for espresso.
- Java Wet Hulled Srikandi <https://goo.gl/5QwkY2> - Highly recommended to
fans of Sumatra, a brooding rice syrup sweetness, barley malt accents,
fresh green herb, muscat grape. Big body, mild acidity, and lemon balm
accent to top it off. Good for espresso.
- Sumatra Lintong Opung James Lot 3 <https://goo.gl/PBgMza> - Bittersweet
cocoa and fresh taragon aroma, flavors of brown rice syrup, tart grape,
peet and cedar accents. Dark herbal tones round out the cup (Ricola drops
come to mind). Good for espresso.
- Zambia Kasama Estate <https://goo.gl/OsyeUM> - The profile boasts pungent
molasses, pipe tobacco leaves, rustic earth tones, and cooked rhubarb.
Impressive body carries bittersweetness long in the aftertaste.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast