[Homeroast] Plugging HandyBrew

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Fri May 6 16:53:36 CDT 2016

Thanks for the discussion.  I kind of skimmed it, just to know the general info about this.  I had no intention of having one, but when I read the “solution “ to put water in first and then the link for the 2 for one + sale, I ordered a pair; they just got here, and we just made our first cups. Fantastic right out of the box!  Perfect for travel, and we’re thrilled.  Thanks again to this wonderful list!

Barbara