[Homeroast] Astoria auto-fill problem

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:07:55 CDT 2016

Ivan,

Glad it's working again. You can adjust the water level by raising and lowering the probe. Mine sticks out high enough that I had to bend it over.

For the portafilter gasket, like Kevin I've had to resort to driving a wood screw into the gasket and pulling it out with a pliers. Now I try to replace it every 6 months.  I also started using the Wega one that Espressoparts sells, which is a softer rubber. Much easier to get out.

--mike

Sent from my iPad