[Homeroast] Astoria auto-fill problem

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:23:15 CDT 2016

I can't answer a lot of your questions, but I can answer the hard
portafilter extraction question with my method.
I use a wood screw or two. Drive it into the hard material and then pull
down.
It likely will break. A dental pick is good to scrape and pry the remaining
bits.
I often wonder how much longer it would take to become diamonds....