[Homeroast] ARRRGH! My Quest broke!

hansel hansel at mnstate.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:31:14 CDT 2016

There are videos on line showing disassembly of the Quest.

You should modify (shorten) an allen wrench for the screws between the
mechanical and drum housnig and get some 5mm wrenches.

I swapped out heating elements, resistor assembly and amp meter (it was
the amp meter in the end). Challenging, doable and time consuming.