[Homeroast] Where are the coffee archives?

Dennis Garrett ibrubeer at abbnebraska.com
Sat Mar 19 19:32:28 CDT 2016

​I've run into this exact same problem before.  If you email Sweet Maria's
directly, they can send you this information.  But...if you google all of
that, you usually get a hit from Sweet Maria's on the first page.  At the
far right of the link, there is a down arrow that you can click on, and the
"cached" option is there.  Click on that, and you can usually find all of
the information that used to be on the SM web page.  If the link works,
this may direct you there:  Link to cached version of Sweet Maria's El
Mirador listing
<https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ns1H5siT7_MJ:https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/guatemala-huehuetenango-el-mirador-4794+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>