[Homeroast] ROK espresso ?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Mar 22 15:56:14 CDT 2016

I've not used one of those, but I have one of the ROK grinders.  I like
it for non-espresso brewing, but have had trouble getting it fine enough
for espresso, with mediocre tech support.

Among the gems of stellar support, when telling them I was getting <5
second 2+oz gushers from 18 grams of coffee in a double it suggestion
more coffee and tamping harder might help.  Sigh.

That aside, I like the smooth action of the grinder.