[Homeroast] ROK espresso ?

Jon Currey jon.currey at pobox.com
Tue Mar 22 15:09:08 CDT 2016

Yes. Very frustrating experience for me. I have a la pavoni and Baratza
Preciso at home and tried this for the office. I could not get anything
near a proper shot out of it in a reasonable number of attempts. Makes la
pavoni seem very straightforward. You're racing time to keep the water
above tepid, which doesn't help.

For travel I gave up on espresso, and take a 2 cup bialetti brikka. Great
flavor. I grind with a porlex (jp-30, not the mini).

Jon.