[Homeroast] miKe's coffee shop gets a good review

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 18:31:03 CST 2016

FYI she didn't have a manual brew or espresso based beverage simply had a
cup of our batch brewed "Quick Cup". Brewed with our programmed for
different coffee types Fetco CBS-2142XTS twin gallon capacity at a time into
($250 each, have 4 of them!) Thermal Servers.

We've been voted "Best Coffee in Clark County" multiple consecutive years.
Our new location is the busiest (and baddest looking :-) coffee house in
Clark County cranking out 300-400 coffee beverages a day, about 3/4 espresso
based. We are NOT a restaurant and I don't apologize for providing customers
a self-service way to heat pastries we have brought in daily. Our old
location was too small to even have space to provide a nuker and still got
voted #1. Granted now with the $5,505 split zone room temp pastry case/lower
reach-in cooler we are now also offering some brought in sandwiches, salads
and breakfast sandwiches and nuking a breakfast sandwich may not be ideal,
but I'll say again we are NOT a restaurant we are a Coffee House with
support pastries and a few light food items!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee aka Compass Coffee Head Bean
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/