[Homeroast] Moka kadir roasting in Behmor

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:20:22 CST 2016

HI;

Not sure why I just got your responses today (it show being from 3 days
ago).  The problem I have, the best I can think to describe it is, is that
the cup seems to have a very strong / acidic type of start to the cup and
then lacking in flavor overall.  It's an unpleasant profile.  I don't think
it is my grinder / how I'm brewing.  I have Black Cat in the grinder still
and it seems to be turning out quite well.

Jamie