[Homeroast] Moka kadir roasting in Behmor

Dean dean_schaffran at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 6 16:46:02 CST 2016

Good news on that last bit...
The 16 min to first seems a little long to me from the old days (of
roasting with a couple of modded Rostos) but I was never able to quite
get the same cycle profiles once they broke down and I switched up to
the Behmor.  Different Physics involved...
IIRC that was maybe why I eventually stopped with espresso--the coffee
was a little flat(? off anyway), and I didn't enjoy the results as
much, and the bigger batches made for more "bad" coffee. Either that
or I got busy with other things and forgot to enjoy life