[Homeroast] Moka kadir roasting in Behmor

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sun Mar 6 15:26:22 CST 2016

I would 2nd the pre-heat.  But inherently I don't see any issue with 16
minutes to 1st.  How long did you take to get to 2nd?

I would suggest increasing the drum speed at the start of the roast.
I find a slightly quicker roast that way too.

I personally never saw a need for the 1" block trick with a new roaster.

FYI, the controls, sensors and profiles are all unchanged in the Plus.

Alchemist John